Tania is a clinical psychologist with over 20 years’ experience. Tania holds a Master of Science in Clinical Psychology from the University of St Petersburg (Russia) and a Master of Science in Medicine (Psychotherapy) from the University of Sydney. She is a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and the APS College of Clinical Psychologists.
Tania provides professional supervision to Clinical Psychologists and Clinical Psychology registrars and is well respected for her care and commitment to the profession. Over the years, Tania has worked with a wide range of clients both in Australia and overseas. In the last 15 years Tania developed a strong interest and commitment to Buddhist philosophy and psychology. Her own meditation practice informs and directs her psychological approach.
At present Tania is specialising in mindfulness based psychotherapy including Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), the Conversational Model of Psychotherapy and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT). Tania works with adults suffering from depression, anxiety, adjustment problems, PTSD and borderline personality disorder.
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (University of St Petersburg, Russia)
- Master of Science in Medicine (Psychotherapy), University of Sydney
- Member, Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member, College of Clinical Psychology, Australian Psychological Society
- Registered Medicare provider